FS6 - Plantar Fasciitis Sock
FS6 Plantar Fasciitis sock is a tigh knit compression sleeve that slips over your foot to help support the plantar structures of your feet when walking and with sleeping at night.
Designed as a measure to help support your feet during the healing phase of plantar fasciitis and heel pain. It is alos used a preventative once the injury has healed.
FS6 Foot Compression Sleeve
What makes this plantar fasciitis aid so effective is its ability to provide specific attention to different segments of the troubled area. After all, your foot is made up of more than 26 bones that each have separate needs, so a one-size-fits-all solution does not suffice. This supportive sock is meticulously constructed to provide the zones of your foot with targeted assistance for all-around pain relief. For example, "Zone 1" (the lower-middle of your foot) requires much less pressure than "Zone 5" (the upper part of your foot), which benefits from firm compression to augment support and circulation for your lower extremities.
Health Benefits of FS6 Compressions Sleeve
- Can be comfortably utilized during both physical activity and sleep.
- Graduated zone compression technology strategically minimizes swelling and inflammation.
- Reduces heel and arch pain, especially upon first awaking.
- Improves blood flow to foot.
- Treats plantar fasciitis.
- Latex-free: 24% LYCRA Spandex & Micro-Nylon
- Lightweight Materials.
- No shipping fees.
- Sold as a set of two.
- Available in white or black and S,M,L and XL - see sizing chart below.