Hoka Men's Clifton 5 - H1102872 SBMI
True to its award-winning heritage, the Clifton 5 is light, cushy, and very, very fast. Central to its design is the famed HOKA ONE ONE® midsole geometry and a trusted foam package to ensure consistent cushioning through the life of the shoe. Combined with the forgiving and adaptive forefoot, we’re talking a smooth, smooth ride. And to top it all, the 5 has a clean, engineered mesh upper to optimize breathability and comfort. Go in comfort and speed.
- A more open engineered mesh construction with fewer overlays than previous versions to optimize breathability and comfort
- Reinforced eyestays for durability
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Full EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact design
- Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- Heel: 5mm
- Weight: 7.60oz
- Stability : Neutral
- Cushion: Balanced
Find Similar Products by Tag
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!