Hoka Men's Clifton 6 - H1102872 EBLPA
The shoe that changed runners’ perceptions of what HOKA ONE ONE® could be, the Clifton 6 joins the award-winning Clifton family. Building upon the Clifton’s best qualities, the “6” continues to deliver that perfect combination of soft and light. The Clifton 6 has a smoother ride with a more comfortable fit and includes an embroidered design that improves lockdown without extra weight. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 6.
- Embroidery reinforcement reduces layers and offers support and midfoot lockdown
- Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Full compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel gives a smooth transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact design
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- RN 88276
- Heel: 5mm
- Weight: 9oz
- Stability : Neutral
- Cushion: Balanced
Since its launch, the Clifton has been one of our most popular shoes. Learn more about the latest version of this lightweight, cushioned everyday trainer with HOKA athletes Sage Canaday and Ben Bruce
HOKA Product F...Since its launch, the Clifton has been one of our most popular...
Find Similar Products by Tag
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!