Vionic Women's Motion Venture - IN335VENTURE DRKG
Whether you're walking for fitness or fun, the Rhythm Walker transports you in comfort and style. The removable orthotic footbed helps your foot attain optimal efficiency, aligned and in balance wherever you go.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking 100% polyester mesh upper & liner, lacing system..
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees
- Rubber outsole with flex grooved tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces
- Footbed features an antimicrobial top cloth to control foot odor.
- Approximately 2H sole (MM measured at the outsole sidewall, height is closer to 1.5)
- Materials: Man-made materials.
- Invented by leading Australian podiatrist, Phillip Vasyli, the shoe features our built-in lightweight EVA biomechanical orthotic footbed with FMT Technology that supports your feet and helps realign the lower legs, reducing over-pronation and associated aches and pains.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
Available in women's whole sizes 5-11
This shoe runs true to size.
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic Footwear with FMT Technology for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
To preserve the appearance of your Vionic Footwear, we recommend that you clean, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discrete area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the shoes.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!